Small Penis Humiliation Phone Sex


Phone sex is the perfect job for me. I get to play with my pussy all day long and talk to horny guys just like you. So often, the caller asks me to watch him on his cam, and I love to do that. Well recently I had a caller who asked me to look at him while he was jerking it. When that cam popped on, DAMN! The smallest little peen I have ever seen. It looked like a toothpick and 2 olives! I couldn't help but laugh. So here it was finally time for small penis humiliation phone sex. I was so thrilled. I wailed on that guy for like half an hour about how pathetic he was. I had him in tears and he loved it. Humiliation phone sex is my new favorite thing. So if you want to hear a hot woman laugh at your inadequacies, you just call me!



No comments:

Post a Comment